Black marabou jigs kick started the revival of hair jig fishing. Mainly because Canadian tournament fishermen used this as a secret weapon for years. But the secret got out eventually, and now this is one of the most popular jigs for smallmouth bass, trout, walleye, and perch – and around here it works great for pike fishing as well.
You definitely need this one in your box for winter fishing. Make sure to check out the Black & Purple Marabou Jig as well.
You wanna support my channel? Read on!
Affiliate links: Do you want to know more about Affiliate? Read here: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/af…
Support My Channel by purchasing things from Amazon through this link (No additional cost for you): https://amzn.to/33uUhXA
Black Mushroom Marabou Jig
- Hook: Z-Man Pro Shroomz, Mushroom/Ned Rig Jighead Size from ⅓ oz to 1/10 oz – https://amzn.to/3mspyVo
- Thread: Ultra Thread 140, Black – https://amzn.to/3pYzVm9
- Tail: Flashabou Mix, Moonlight Black – https://amzn.to/3laihbj
- Body: Marabou, Black – https://amzn.to/3nXGtQg
- Hackle: Schlappen feather, Black
You wanna see the camera gear and microphones I use for making my YouTube videos? Check out my equipment on this link to my blog: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/fi…