A bucktail jig tied on a leadfree tube bait head.
This is a jig I use when perch and trout are hunting in the shallows. Generally I jig this type of lure fast. Fabulous lure for summer perch fishing – vertical as well as horizontal. Speed is the key to succes with this jig.
If you want to see what happens when I listen to feedback from you guys: Check out this blog :0)
More blogs on Bucktail jigs: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/?s=bucktail+jigs
You wanna support my blog? Read on!
Affiliate links: Do you want to know more about Affiliate? Read here: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/af…
Support My blog by purchasing things from Amazon through this link (No additional cost for you):https://amzn.to/33uUhXA
Slim Darter Jig
- Hook: A leadfree 1/4 oz tube bait jighead – https://amzn.to/2Sgn6EH
- Thread: Red and strong – https://amzn.to/2SfXIyG
- Tail: Bucktail, root beer – https://amzn.to/34G9NCq and midge flash, copper – https://amzn.to/3f3ZEUE
- Hackle: Mallard barred Flank, Amber – https://amzn.to/2xhcjTe
- Eyes: Small 3D eyes – https://amzn.to/3cYzdhv
If you want to see a full list of the camera gear I use for making my videos. Check out my equipment on this link: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/film-making-gear/Share