The classic bucktail jig tied in the fabulous Mickey Finn color combination. Watch this hair jig swim under water and bring some beautiful lake living wild brown trout to the boat.
More blogs on Bucktail jigs: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/?s=bucktail+jigs
You wanna support my blog? Read on!
Affiliate links: Do you want to know more about Affiliate? Read here: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/af…
Support My blog by purchasing things from Amazon through this link (No additional cost for you):https://amzn.to/33uUhXA
Mickey Finn Bucktail Jig
- Hook: Your choise of jighead. That includes weight. This jig is tied on a leadfree 1/2 oz roundhead – https://amzn.to/2UVjnhq
- Thread: Red and strong – https://amzn.to/2SfXIyG
- Tail: A few strands of silver crystal flash or flashabou – https://amzn.to/3aNuYDY
- Wing/hackle: Yellow and red bucktail – https://amzn.to/34G9NCq Make a destinct red side line on both sides of the hook. I soak the butt end of the hair with varnish, for added durability – https://amzn.to/2VQfiM9
- Head: Tying thread with varnish – https://amzn.to/2VQfiM9
If you want to see a full list of the camera gear I use for making my videos. Check out my equipment on this link: https://michaeljensens.com/angling/film-making-gear/